Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Everyday Linux

There is a new podcast and information site on the block it is from the guys that brings "The Tightwad Tech". Everday Linux It is aimed at very beginners. The content is interesting, and I have learned a nugget here and there myself.

 The hosts work for a small school district in Texas. They are not interested in doing or teaching you how to use linux as an admin perspective, but they won't to have ordinary people and the nontechnical to use linux and spread the adoption of Linux. Which I think is great!!!

I can't wait until the next show. I hope they stay motivated to do the show. And last until 10 episodes. (I meant 100000000000) Good luck guys.

This has got me thinking. I will compile a list of linux and technology podcasts that I listen to or watch. I listen to a lot.

Lance

The Linux Redneck

No comments:

Post a Comment